This week I thought it would be fun to share a list of 15 fun and little-known facts about me!
1. I drink a sugar-free Red Bull every morning instead of a coffee. Sounds gross, but it is easier on my stomach and I love how it tastes.
2. I don’t trust most fashion bloggers. I have been friends with several who ended up being absolutely bat-shit-crazy. I tread very carefully around other bloggers now and am hesitant to trust them. I mean gosh, who would have EVER thought that women obsessed with taking photos of themselves would be narcissists?! HAH!!!
3. I firmly believe that there are two types of people in the world: those who laugh at their own farts and those who are too lame to laugh at their own farts.
4. My most unique talent is my ability to create extremely life-like and detailed sculpture with clay.
5. I am fascinated with plastic surgery. Not with getting it done (though I have), but with the medicine behind it. I feel like it is sculpture with the human body. I think I would have been a really good plastic surgeon!
6. My brain does not function properly before 11 AM.
7. I am a HUGE advocate for adopting pets and I actually get a bit upset when someone I know buys a puppy from a breeder. This sounds pretty snobby on my part, but I honestly feel like they are actively facilitating the problem of overbreeding that I am so passionate about fixing.
8. I spend most of my life dressed in work out gear.
9. I don’t know where I would be without the internet…Without it, I would not have my husband, my dogs, most of my friends, or any work!
10. My dogs’ bellies and feet smell like popcorn and it’s my favorite smell ever.
11. One of my very biggest pet peeves is friends who never ask to get together, and you always have to be the one to initiate!
12. If I won the lottery, the first things I would want to do (probably in this order) would be to buy a Chanel black jumbo flap bag, buy a house in Bel-Air, and start a huge dachshund rescue.
13. I currently have 14 piercings and have had a total of 17.
14. The number one thing on my bucket list is to meet the Backstreet Boys.
15. I would much rather be told I am smart or funny than be told I am pretty. Luckily my newest blog venture uses those first two qualities…Stay tuned 😀
This look is totally 90s-inspired. It features all of my favorite 1990s styles: a choker necklace, platform shoes, a super fuzzy coat, and a brown lippie. Brian told me that I look like an emo kid but I don’t care! This is my all-time favorite lipstick. The formula is matte but so creamy and not at all drying. The color reminds me of a 90s supermodel! I have been basically living in this insanely soft reversible coat; I love that it gives me two looks in one. I have linked to a few similar jackets down below.
SHOP THE LOOK:
Black skinny jeans (similar here)